1. The internship has to be fully completed for the tenure chosen the by the candidates or else certificates will not be granted.
2. The candidates have to undergo a round of interviews before the internship begins.
3. The candidates have to maintain confidentiality.
4. Activities included under the internship shall be discussed as per the requirements of the candidates and of the organization.
5. All the other necessary activities and communication shall be done on the day of the interview.
6. Internship fee is ₹ 2500/month.